Create A Legacy With Books That Last 7 to 10 Times Longer Than Others!
According to our latest research, you would have to replace a paperback book 7 to 10 times before having to replace a Perma-Bound pre-bound book. To test the strength of a Perma-Bound book for yourself, click here to contact your local Sales Representative for a binding demonstration.
Trust Your Book Investment to the Quality, Experience and Reliability Found at Perma-Bound
- Perma-Bound has been a bindery leader for more than 60 years.
- All Perma-Bound pre-bound books are manufactured under strict controls, in our own state-of-the-art production facility located right here in the USA.
- Quality assurances and a patented process provide a "best of industry" product.
- Our Perma-Bound bindings are unconditionally guaranteed.
Every Perma-Bound book includes
Rounded and Backed Binding
Fiction, nonfiction, and reference material of a variety of sizes are bound to the highest standards of quality.
- Reinforcing flannel supports spine.
- Polyvinyl adhesive never dries or cracks.
- Find more information about our PUR-fect binding.
Children's books 3/8" thin or less are sewn and bound with Perma-Bound's specialized process.
- paperboard inlay locks in pages.
- 1 1/4" reinforcing cloth extension provides supports for pages.
- Our unconditional guarantee applies only to books in the Perma-Bound binding.
- Paperbacks and publishers trade editions do not have an unconditional guarantee.
- Books will be replaced due to manufacturing failures and defects, not normal wear and tear.
- Perma-Bound reserves the right of final decision on all claims.