Can't find the title you are looking for on our website? No problem, because as a Perma-Bound customer you have access to any title in print through our Customer Service Department.
Read on below for specific information on what our Customer Service Department can do for you, or click on the Customer Service Department link to speak directly with someone in regards to special orders.
"Next to acquiring good friends, the best acquisition is that of good books"— Charles Caleb Colton
- Paperback titles can now be ordered in just single quantities
- Our Patented Perma-Bound binding is available on orders of 10+ copies of the same title.
- Perma-Bound binding for special orders takes 6-8 weeks to complete.
- Cataloging is available on any special order
- Cataloging on special orders can take 12-14 weeks to complete due to the time it takes for special orders to be placed and received from the specific publisher(s). Once Perma-Bound receives your order we will work as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure your order ships in a timely manner.
- Special orders are also available on audio/video products.
There are a select number of vendors for audio/video products. Call or email to see if we can obtain your special audio/video order.
How to obtain special order pricing
- We will need the school name, city, and ZIP code. Any attention lines are needed if this is to be faxed or emailed to the person requesting the price.
- We will also need the title, ISBN number, if this is a paperback only, or if this is a paperback with CD.
- All purchase orders must be sent to Perma-Bound's address listed below. All quote numbers need to be included on the purchase order.
- Perma-Bound, 617 E. Vandalia Road, Jacksonville, Illinois 62650-3599
- All quotes issued will be copied to your Perma-Bound sales representative.
Customer Service Department
You can place special orders by contacting the Customer Service Department using the following contact information:
Phone: +1 800 637-6581
Fax: +1 800 551-1169
Local: +1 217 243-5451
Due to the limited quantities available, we regret that we are unable to accept returns on Special Orders, except where they have been damaged in transit. We will accept returns of damaged special-order items on a case-by-case basis.