Frequently Asked Questions About Perma-Bound
- Do we offer processing on books? If so how much does that cost?
- Yes, we do offer standard and customized processing options for the books purchased through us, and the costs vary depending on what your preferences are.
- How many books do we inventory/offer
- At any given time we have over 5 million copies of books on hand. And as an added benefit of being a Perma-Bound customer you have access to virtually any title in print through our Special Order Department.
- Do we offer free shipping?
- There are no shipping or handling charges on any Perma-Bound products shipped within the US and Canada. Most orders ship via freight carrier or UPS Ground. Special delivery requests will be invoiced at actual shipping costs.
- How many years have we been in business?
- The Perma-Bound Books division of Hertzberg New-Method has been in business since the mid 1960's. However we have over 150 years of book binding experience.
- What kind of guarantee do we offer on our books?
- We offer an unconditional guarantee on our Perma-Bound books. Books remaining in publishers' original bindings are guaranteed from manufacturers' defects for one year. Original publisher paperbacks are not guaranteed, will be replaced if defective.
- What hours is the customer service center open?
- We have customer care representatives available 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday.
- What are your references?
- We generally use references that are based in the area of the potential customer for ease of double-checking. Otherwise some of our larger references are the New York City schools, Los Angeles Unified School District, and many others.
- Who is my local sales representative?
- Our sales force has an average term of service of 16 years with Perma-Bound. To locate your local sales representative, click here.
- What are your contact numbers and email address?
617 E. Vandalia
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Phone: +1 800 637-6581
Fax: +1 800 551-1169
View the contact us page for more details
- What methods are we allowed to order through?
- For your convenience, orders can be placed using our website, through email, by phone, fax or mail.