North Carolina State Information
- North Carolina Battle Of The Books-Elementary 2016-2017
- North Carolina Battle Of The Books-Middle School List 2016-2017
- North Carolina Children's Book - Junior Book 2017
- North Carolina Children's Book - Picture Book 2017
- North Carolina Essential Science Standards
- North Carolina Essential Social Studies Standards
- North Carolina School Library Media Association Young Adult Award 2016 Nominees
- North Carolina 100 Most Popular Titles
- Robeson County 2nd & 3rd Grade Battle Of The Books 2016-2017
- Robeson County 2nd And 3rd Battle Of The Books 2015-2016
Exhibits and Conferences
|Start Date||End Date||Conference Name||City||State|
|03/25/2017||03/25/2017||Librarian to Librarian Networking Summit||Greenville||NC|
North Carolina E-Procurement
- Create your list online.
- Select your list and click on the Quote button.
- Include your Processing Preference, Address Information, Sales Tax, and anything else you deem important.
- Verify your information and click on Submit as Quote.
- Locate your web quote name and number, which can be found near the top of the quote.
- Enter this name and number in the customer notes section of your E-Procurement purchase order, then send to your district.
- Once we receive your order from the district, we will access your web quote to complete the process.
Perma-Bound Sales Manager
Phone: +1 256 882-0936
Cell: +1 256 337-3462