Interactive ebooks from Abdo Digital, Capstone, Gareth Stevens, Rosen Interactive and Rourke Interactive, are some of the hottest new items to hit libraries and schools. Ideal for differentiated instruction, they are transforming the way children learn to read. They create a fun learning environment that encourages recreational reading.
Reinvent Reading With Interactive Titles
Make reading fun with interactive elements, special effects, and narration. Interactive ebooks feature read-along technology–perfect for individual reading practice at the computer or the entire classroom
- Professional narration
- Text highlighting by word or sentence
- Builds vocabulary for struggling readers and ELLs
- Site-wide simultaneous access by unlimited users
- Compatible with most desktop platform (Windows/Mac).
- Supported browsers include Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 17, Safari 5, and Chrome 5 or later.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or higher is required for viewing on a desktop computer.
- A minimum of 1 GB of RAM is recommended.