Ebooks are a popular alternative to standard printed book. They offer portability and flexibility, and take up no shelf space. Perma-Bound offers a large selection of both fiction and nonfiction ebooks, from top publishers, in every genre and at every level--everything you need to get your school or library started with ease.
Ebooks Will Always Keep You Company
- Read Anytime, Anyplace
- Easy access to over 275,000 ebooks
- We offer a vast array of titles and resources from top publishers, including HarperCollins, Penguin, Random House, Hachette, ABDO, Rosen, Capstone, Lerner, Rourke â€¦ and more!
How it Works
Since ebooks cannot be handled physically, publishers use a licensing system to manage their distribution; when you buy an ebook, you're actually buying a license to use it.
- Single-User Access--Allows students to access titles one student at a time.
- Unlimited-Users Access--Allows an indefinite number of students to view an ebook at the same time.
- Subscription Access--In addition to purchasing standard ebook licenses, you can further bolster your library's offerings with ebooks available from various publishers on a renewable subscription basis.
Get your Perma-eHub app today!
Access Anywhere, Anytime with our Mobile App
Native eReader apps in iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire OS -- available FREE. Download “eHub Reader” in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Android devices running Android 4.0 or newer.
- Kindle Fire devices (2nd Gen or newer) running Fire OS 3.0 or higher.